Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- VT/NH Christmas Tree Association Meeting: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Blue Ribbon Pavilion, McEwing and Stevens Rooms. Contact: email@example.com
- VT Beekeepers Association Meeting:
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Blue Ribbon Pavilion, Room A and B, Miller North Conference Rooms.
Plan to join your fellow Vermont beekeepers for an enjoyable and informative day. Contact: www.vermontbeekeepers.org
- Keynote speaker TBA.
- Future Farmers of America (FFA) Meeting and Competitions: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Blue Ribbon Pavilion and McEwing/Stevens Rooms. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VT Beef Producers Assn. Meeting: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Room A and B, Miller North Conference Room.
Contact: Steve Brown 802-457-1196.
- FFA Foundation Board Meeting: 1: 30 p.m. – 4 p.m. Blue Ribbon Pavilion, Stevens Room.
Contact: Alan Curler email@example.com
- Vermont Farm Bureau Agriculture Organization Unity Meeting – (Invitation only):
10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Hamlin Room, Miller North Conference Room.
Contact: Chris O'Keefe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Night and Capital Cook-Off:
4 to 7 p.m., Pavilion Building. Contact: Alissa.Matthews@vermont.gov
Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Cabot Creamery Farmers Meeting – (Invitation Only): 7:30 - 9 a.m., Ware Building Conference Room, CVE Offices.
- Vermont Sheep and Goat Association Annual Meeting: 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Room A and B - Miller North Conference Rooms. Contact: email@example.com
- Workshop: Update of Dairy Issues with Diane Bothfeld, Deputy Secretary of Agriculture: 10 a.m. – noon. Bissonette and McEwing Rooms, Pavilion Building, Contact: Diane.Bothfeld@vermont.gov
- 2019 Dairy Update Agenda TBA
- Check back for 2019 details.
- VDIA Annual Dairy Farmers Banquet – ticketed event, noon to 2 p.m., Pavilion Building.
Contact: Tony Kitsos Tony.Kitsos@uvm.edu